Jade Mason

Jade Mason

Monday, February 14, 2011

There are 3 lemons in my fruit bowl.....

Gone are the days of eating out whenever I want and $150 a week grocery bills I am out of a job...
I will persevere! I will emerge a savvy resourceful money conscious culinary genius!!!!
 Every week I will scour the Sunday circulars looking for the best bargains and sales and embrace my newly found limited ability to spend money and create amazing gourmet meals!! "BUDGET" will no longer be a 4 letter word in my vocabulary! In fact i will christin my new blog with a humble but appropriate recipe...lemonade. Made from the 3 remaining lemons in my 9 lemon center piece that will not only quench my thirst but refresh my culinary soul...I mean really...when was the last time you made lemonade(mixes don't count).


1 cup Sugar   1 cup lemon juice
1 cup water    3 cups water to dilute
1 tbsp honey   *glass full of Ice and a great attitude!

warm water in sauce pan and dissolve the sugar and add honey mix till dissolved completely. Remove from heat
stir together remaining ingredients and serve over ice(attitude optional)

1 comment:

  1. Spring is around the corner.. this will be my beverage of choice under the sun...

    ReplyDelete